Friday, March 12, 2010

More Ligeti updates

This afternoon, Mike Paradinas (a.k.a. µ-Ziq) e-mailed me the AIFF version of his exclusive Droops track after he found it on one of his external hard drives. I'm quite happy about that as I had been offering a 256 kbps mp3 version of it for the past 2 1/2 years, but it is now finally available on the site for all to hear and to download in 320 kbps mp3 and FLAC, for free of course, like all other contributions (27 so far). By the way, many thanks again to all featured artists. :)

On a related note, the Visuals section is now fully up and running. I don't have too much time these days to dedicate to the Ligeti tribute, but please keep sending your contributions. I will process them and notify you once they're online. Make sure you read the FAQ before you send me anything though !

More wicked tracks coming up this spring - stay tuned !^^

No comments:

Post a Comment