Thursday, April 12, 2012

Jumble Groove

On April 21st, I will be at the MJC Picaud in Cannes, playing a laptop DJ set with some live TB-303 and keyboard action on top. I've never tried this combination before so please cross your fingers... especially since I'm still trying to figure out how to sync up all the gear...


Anyway, I'll be happy to share the stage with my long-time friend K21, I think the last time we played together was in 2007 for the Aries Slant Recordings netlabel launch. So yes, most definitely looking forward to that ! Then, Martopeter will join in the fun with his coastal breaks and FKL from Belgium will conclude the evening with fast beats and breakcore. All music styles we don't get to hear very often in this region, so let's hope everything turns out nicely. :)

Entrance is 6€ + a glass of punch is offered if you show your poll card for the French elections on the next day.

No comments:

Post a Comment